The Act established a flexible system of concession of visas and residency for foreign investors, entrepreneurs, and highly-qualified workers.
An investment of €500,000 in real estate will gain your family a residency permit.
The Spanish investor visa can be renewed every 2 years. After 5 years of investors residency it is possible to gain permanent residency, and after 10 years receive the Spanish passport.
It is not necessary to live in Spain to retain or renew your residency permit.
The advantages of the Golden Visa programme are as follows:
• Fast-track procedure (10 working days for visas and 20 working days for residence permits).
• Possibility to apply for your residency in Spain without leaving the country.
• Golden Visas issued for 1 year, residence permits for 2 years, and renewals of the residence permits for 5 years.
• Possibility to travel anywhere in the Schengen area.
• Investments in Real Estate of €500,000 and above.
• Financial assets (Bank deposits, Investment funds of €1 million, Public debt of €2 million).
• Business projects of special interest to Spain.
After 5 years of investors residency you can apply for the permanent residency, and after 10 years receive the Spanish passport.
• You can request the residency permit just after signing the down payment contract of purchase and sale with payment of a deposit.
• Properties can be purchased jointly provided that each of the joint owners invest €500,000.
• You can rent or lease the properties and get profit on them.
• Golden Visa residency does not require the actual residence in Spain, which means you can spend less than 183 days in Spain.
• You only need to visit Spain once during the period of your Golden Visa residence.
• Your family can apply together with you in the same application.
• You and your family will be directly authorised to work in Spain without any geographical or sector restriction.
I asked Anna to renew the “Golden Visa” for me and my family. At first we collaborated with another person that proved to be incompetent, didn’t provide us the full list of necessary documents, as a result by the time of expiration of the first visa the renewal was not received. Anna knows all ins and outs of dealing with the Spanish bureaucracy. With her help we promptly collected everything that was missing, and our visa was renewed for two years as it should have been. I am thankful to Anna for the qualities that she shown during our collaboration: Clarity, punctuality, efficiency and willingness to help.
In accordance with the precepts in Constitutional Law 15/1999 for the Protection of Personal Information and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 EU, Klev&Vera Law Firm, SLP wishes to inform you that all the information Klev&Vera Law Firm, SLP receives within its different services is processed with maximum confidentiality and security, and will be incorporated into an automated file of whose creation the Data Protection Agency is duly informed. The data you provide us, namely your email address and your location (if applicable) may be used for sending you advertisements or any other information that may be of interest. Information requested and marked with an asterisk (*) is required. In any case, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, portability, and limitation or opposition to data processing by writing to Klev&Vera Law Firm, SLP. In your request you must include your name, and your address for notification purposes, date and signature of the applicant and also a photocopy of ID or passport or other documents, in order to verify your request, all without prejudice to other purposes and/or procedures established by legislation. For sending such requests you must use a way which proves its sending and reception.
You hereby accept and give your consent freely and with sufficient information, to provide the above information for its delivery and processing, as well as allow us to pass your data to third parties who collaborate with us for the correct functioning of our firm.
Our official address is: Carrer de València, 281, 2º 2ª, 08009 Barcelona, email@example.com.