call us


Stay tuned with our news, expert tips and articles.

10 FAQs on child abduction cases in Spain

My child has been taken to live in Spain without my permission. What shall I do? Action must be taken quickly. Get in contact with an International Lawyer in Spain… ...

Child abduction (from other countries to Spain)

If you have brought your child to Spain without the other parent’s consent and they are seeking the child’s return, which you oppose, there are a few things that should… ...