call us


Stay tuned with our news, expert tips and articles.

student visa to work visa spain klev&vera

From student visa to work visa in Spain: All you need to know

A student visa and a Work visa are two different things. If you are a foreign student who wants to work after the studies, you may have heard or thought about how to switch your student visa to a work…

Considering a master’s degree in Spain? Here’s what you need to know.

In this article, we will provide anyone considering studying in Spain with all the knowledge and tools necessary to begin formulating your decision and understand the process that you will be required to complete in order to study here.

Choosing a school for your children in Barcelona: an expat’s guide to school applications

When emigrating, one of the most important decisions families face is where to send their children. Trying to understand a new education system, especially in another language, can be daunting for parents.

How do you homologate a degree in Spain?

Recognizing academic qualifications in another country is not always as easy as it sounds. Getting an overseas qualification officially recognized (“homologación de título”) in Spain means that it has the same academic and professional value as its Spanish equivalent.